accompanying theatre workshops ..
.. for example: for the exhibition Kauf mich?! Women and men in advertising
The focus of the workshop is on the advertising surrounding us every day and its visual language. With games, research in the environment and exercises with our own body we approach personal interpretations of advertising. We present them in an ironic, humorous, coarse or critical way.
head: Gabi Reinhardt
May – July 2012 ǀ Lila Villa Chemnitz
Spending time together, activating my own perception, discovering new things, on myself as well as on my vis-à-vis, having fun, changing perspective … with the strategies of theatre.
For me that means cultural education.
I lead team-building workshops in companies, design with you tailor-made aesthetic and sensual training for your specialist day or work on topic-related annual projects in schools or leisure time with children and young people.
More Cultural education
- Workshops on the use of public space with adults ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:29:35+01:00
- one-week theatre workshop with young people ..Gabi2021-03-02T17:42:44+01:00
- international theatre projects abroad ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:30:29+01:00
- one-year project in the field of extracurricular education ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:30:56+01:00
- aesthetic education in day-care centres ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:31:42+01:00
- accompanying theatre workshops ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:31:53+01:00