one-year project in the field of extracurricular education ..
.. for example: „… UND DU BIST RAUS!“ – EIN LUSTIGES GESELLSCHAFTSSPIEL (“You are out.” – A funny party game)
“Discrimination?! Ohh no! I do not do! I do not get! I do not need! Thank you!”
Chemnitz youngsters of the HaZweiOh theatre group play with their own prejudices, fears and questions about the topic.
Starting with themselves, the young people developed a playful evening that touches on very mundane things like sweets, online partner portals, fairies and pop culture on its way to the important questions.
Full of shockingly familiar, quiet and absurd moments.
Direction: Susann Neuenfeld + Gabi Reinhardt
Dramaturgy | text: Gabi Reinhardt // collective
Premiere: 23 January 2015 | Club Nikola Tesla, Chemnitz
In collaboration with Haus Arthur.
Spending time together, activating my own perception, discovering new things, on myself as well as on my vis-à-vis, having fun, changing perspective … with the strategies of theatre.
For me that means cultural education.
I lead team-building workshops in companies, design with you tailor-made aesthetic and sensual training for your specialist day or work on topic-related annual projects in schools or leisure time with children and young people.
More cultural education
- Workshops on the use of public space with adults ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:29:35+01:00
- one-week theatre workshop with young people ..Gabi2021-03-02T17:42:44+01:00
- international theatre projects abroad ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:30:29+01:00
- one-year project in the field of extracurricular education ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:30:56+01:00
- aesthetic education in day-care centres ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:31:42+01:00
- accompanying theatre workshops ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:31:53+01:00