one-week theatre workshop with young people ..
.. for example: INKLU-WAS? VON KLUGEN UNTERSCHIEDEN UND DEM ERFRISCHENDEN GEMEINSAM (Inclu-WHAT? About clever differences and refreshing community)
A group of “others” walks along loudly and crookedly and peculiarly. Suddenly a shrill scream goes through the hall: The girl with the balloon has been forgotten again… and now we are right in the middle of the experiential worlds of inclusion and exclusion.
Head: Gabi Reinhardt
Premiere 5 March 2019 | Jakobikirche, Chemnitz
In cooperation with the Montessori School Chemnitz.
Financially made possible by Aktion C and the Montessori School Chemnitz.
PHOTO: Maika Maudrich | Glückskind Fotografie Chemnitz
Spending time together, activating my own perception, discovering new things, on myself as well as on my vis-à-vis, having fun, changing perspective … with the strategies of theatre.
For me that means cultural education.
I lead team-building workshops in companies, design with you tailor-made aesthetic and sensual training for your specialist day or work on topic-related annual projects in schools or leisure time with children and young people.
More cultural education
- Workshops on the use of public space with adults ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:29:35+01:00
- one-week theatre workshop with young people ..Gabi2021-03-02T17:42:44+01:00
- international theatre projects abroad ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:30:29+01:00
- one-year project in the field of extracurricular education ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:30:56+01:00
- aesthetic education in day-care centres ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:31:42+01:00
- accompanying theatre workshops ..Gabi2021-03-02T13:31:53+01:00