( One swallow doesn’t make a summer )
ORIGINAL: Eine Schwalbe macht noch keinen Sommer
Eine Schwalbe macht noch keinen Sommer is a auto-fictional short story that tells of the beginnings of dementia and how the two protagonists try to deal with their fears.
published June 2020 ǀ Art Hotline of Klub Solitaer e.V.
You can read a text, in the newspaper, on a blog or in a real book. But you can also listen to it, for example in a podcast or on stage, spoken by the author or a good actor, even by non-professional performers.
My texts are diverse. Comments, short stories, auto-fiction, reviews, texts for theatre evenings, choose something!
You can find a selection of my texts. But they are mostly untranslated in German language.
I also do dramaturgy.
- ( The unlikely story of a city with C )Gabi2021-03-02T13:27:04+01:00
- Oh shit, I turned into my motherGabi2021-03-02T09:45:22+01:00
- ( Control )Gabi2021-03-02T13:26:39+01:00
- ( From the life of a theatre worker )Gabi2021-03-02T13:25:00+01:00
- ( One swallow doesn’t make a summer )Gabi2021-03-02T13:23:27+01:00
- ( Saxon man’s world )Gabi2021-03-02T13:24:30+01:00