Opening of the Saxon student theatre festival 2018 “Theatre and Politics”
Young theatre makers meet on the subject of “Theatre and Politics”.
Three young people give them the framework: They guide them through the festival as a moderator. Under the motto ‘leaving the comfort zone’, the audience experiences a brilliant opening show!
Performance: Franz Kemter, Helena Sophie Kothe, Martha Kallenbach
Play | direction: Gabi Reinhardt
Premiere 06 June 2018 ǀ opera house Chemnitz
By order of KOST.
TRAILER (cut): ©KOST
In the end there is the show. Together we do the work on the way there, create the atmosphere, give impulses. (Look up devised theatre.) To lead everything to a coherent whole, which follows a superordinate idea, a concept, a question – that is my job as a director.
more projects as director
- ( after about 15s reddening of the face is over )Gabi2021-03-02T14:49:49+01:00
- ( Digging up Chemnitz )Gabi2021-03-02T14:49:10+01:00
- ( Balcony Ballet )Gabi2021-03-02T14:50:31+01:00
- ( Balcony Ballet Bocklemünd )Gabi2021-03-02T14:51:16+01:00
- ( The 1st Potsdam Balcony Ballet )Gabi2021-03-02T14:52:10+01:00
- Opening of the Saxon student theatre festival 2018 “Theatre and Politics”Gabi2021-03-02T14:52:31+01:00
- ( I am like I am )Gabi2021-03-02T14:53:13+01:00