( the essential takes place in the middle )
ORIGINAL: das wesentliche findet in der Mitte statt
A woman goes on vacation with her children and leaves them there alone. Did she assume she had to be strong? Who was influential? What was important?
An evening about chips, family and loss.
Performance: Gabi Reinhardt
Playwriting | direction: Hannah Ehlers und Gabi Reinhardt
Stage and costume design: Anna Maria Münzner
Music: René Szymanski
Premiere 01 December 2016 | Komplex Chemnitz
Co-produced by Komplex and subsidised by the cultural management of the city of Chemnitz.
PHOTO: Axel Lambrette
For me, performance means that I use my presence and my voice, mostly on stage. Sometimes I moderate, so I guide the audience and the guest and the topic through the evening. Another time I play, with material or different roles, sometimes with text, sometimes without text. But sometimes I only use my voice, so no one sees me.
- ( Afterwork )Gabi2021-03-02T16:18:09+01:00
- ( Better the heart is broken then my favourite LP )Gabi2021-03-02T16:14:20+01:00
- ( Tits Theses Temperaments )Gabi2021-03-02T16:10:32+01:00
- Oh shit, I turned into my mother!Gabi2021-03-02T16:07:04+01:00
- ( Welcome! )Gabi2021-03-02T16:03:54+01:00
- ( A little bit of war )Gabi2021-03-02T15:58:45+01:00
- ( the essential takes place in the middle )Gabi2021-03-02T15:30:25+01:00
- ( only five minutes )Gabi2021-03-02T15:26:15+01:00